1. Pour water into a small cup. Drip in the water one drop of each of the desired colors. Do not pour the varnish from a great distance because the drops will sink, and they must remain on the surface. Gently mix the colors.
2. Cut pieces of tape with which you will paste your fingers around the nails. They will protect the skin from the nail polish. After the procedure, clean with nail polish remover if there are stains.
3. Dip your nails in the water one by one. Then carefully allow to elapse the unnecessary amount so that the surface remains smooth. After 15 minutes, remove the tape. Apply clearcoat for a lasting effect.
Manicure with lace or mesh
1. Paint your nails in the desired color.
2. Cut pieces of lace or mesh which you will stick tightly on the nails after the polish is dry.
3. Polish with a contrasting color over the lace.
4. After and the second layer of polish has dried, cut the protruding pieces of the net or lace. Apply top coat.